Ever2One Converter: Beta testers wanted

Tuesday, 11/23/2010, 08:34 PM by Anton Molokoedov

Our tool which can import notes from Evernote to OneNote is almost ready. But we want to give it to several people to test it first, before the public release.

UPDATE: The Ever2One converter is released, you can download it for free here: Ever2One Converter

Comments

11/21/2010 1:27:11 AM #

Very exciting!

Dylan |

11/25/2010 6:28:50 PM #

Hi,

I am a user of both Evernote and One Note 2007 - both of them have different needs for me, but the fact I can sync the one with the other is a real benefitSmile

I had no bugs in the beta everythign went super - nice addtionSmile

Jeff

Jeffrey K |

11/29/2010 1:45:31 AM #

I doenloaded and installed Ever2One on a laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium. When I start the program, I receive an error message that OneNote is not installed. However, OneNote 2007 is installed, and operates fine on its own. Any suggestions about what I should do to correct this?

David |

11/29/2010 9:24:28 AM #

David, please try repairing the installation of OneNote 2007. If this doesn't help, please install the Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies: www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

Anton Molokoedov |

12/2/2010 9:10:22 PM #

I am a user of both Evernote and One Note 2007 and i want participate in Ever2One Converter beta test. Thanks.

jose vte macip |

12/3/2010 7:51:08 PM #

Jose, the converter is already released, you can download it from the "Ever2One Converter" section of this website.

Anton Molokoedov |

12/8/2010 2:08:27 PM #

will you be supporting the import of evernote ink notes with Ever2One anytime soon, even as simple images?  I have about 600 of them that i constantly need to refer back to... which is the thing holding me back from switching to OneNote and MobileNoter.

also, can Ever2One read from a local (non-cloud) Evernote notebook?

thanks!

Adam |

12/11/2010 10:53:35 AM #

Hello Adam,

We are going to make a new version of the Ever2One Convrter which will support this feature later. But not in the nearest future.

No, Ever2One imports notes stored in your Evernote account only.

Anton Molokoedov |

12/21/2010 2:32:00 PM #

I have tried using Ever2One converter but the start screen is not opening properly. Windows 7 Machine. I only see a user name field and NO password field. So being unable to enter my password means the program will not sync into Evernote

mik |

12/21/2010 3:13:53 PM #

Hello Mik,

This could happen if you have customized Windows appearance or fonts. Try turning on the default appearance scheme.

Anton Molokoedov |