SkyDrive uses OneNote 2013 format that is not supported by any version of MobileNoter yet. We’re working to resolve this issue ASAP. Currently, if you have desktop OneNote 2010, there is workaround allowing to restore sync 'ability of some of your notebooks with MobileNoter:
If SkyDrive-client is already installed on the PC, then you will need to go directly to item 6
1. Click on the link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/skydrive/download
2. Click «Download the desktop app». Your operating system should be automatically detected (please confirm the file download, depending on the your browser).
2.1. If you see your operating system in the list below link«Download the desktop app», click the name of your operating system. (please confirm the file download, depending on the your browser).
3. Install downloaded program (SkyDrive-Client)
4. The folder «SkyDrive» will appear in you "Favorites"
5. Please wait for completing the sync (on the picture below is shown how you can
see the progress )
6. Open the troublesome notebook in Desktop OneNote 2010
7. Right-click on the notebook name and save the notebook as .onepkg archive file
8. Double-click the .onepkg archive file, unpack it to «SkyDrive» folder and open the notebook
Please wait for completing sync with «SkyDrive» remote storage (on the picture below is shown how you can see the progress )
9.Sync the notebook to MobileNoter
Attention! Do not open the notebook in SkyDrive(or share to it) or in 2013 office.