Tuesday, 10/09/2012, 03:04 PM
With great pleasure we inform users of BlackBerry devices that the version of MobileNoter SE is ready and available on the App World now.
Use MobileNoter to take your notes from OneNote with you!
MobileNoter SE is an application that allows you to store, view and edit MS OneNote notebooks on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet.
MobileNoter SE has an integrated Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint sync functionality. Using it, you are able to sync your notes in one touch and you can do it anywhere and at any moment.
This is the fastest and most convenient way to synchronize your device with Microsoft OneNote.
MobileNoter SE 4.2 allows you to:
• View your notes with preserved formatting and layout (just like in OneNote!)
• Edit and create new text in pages
• Create new sections with a predefined set of empty pages
• Add new pages to an existing section
• Add images (you can choose an image stored on your device or take a new picture using camera)
• View or create handwritings (inks)
• Create audio recordings
• Create video recordings
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• Work with .one files directly (for example, store them on the SD card)
• Password Protected sections support
• Sync the app easily using integrated Dropbox sync functionality
• Sync the app with SkyDrive storage
• Sync the app with MS Sharepoint
∙ Please backup your OneNote files prior to changing them on your device. We're almost sure you won't need a backup, but if something goes wrong you will be able to restore your data.
∙ MobileNoter SE is designed for MS OneNote 2010, there can be some problems with notebooks created with previous versions of MS OneNote.
. Microsoft has changed the format of OneNote notebooks created or changed via MS Office Web Apps. Now the notebooks format is MS Office 2013. MobileNoter SE doesn’t support this format yet. This can cause sync issues with SkyDrive. You can still convert your notebooks to MS Office 2010 format.