Monday, 08/13/2012, 04:15 AM
The upcoming Microsoft Office 2013 has many wonderful enhancements, and so has OneNote 2013. If you have already had the opportunity to try all these great previews, you might encounter some sync issues after viewing or editing your SkyDrive notebooks in OneNote 2013 Preview and then sync'ing these notebooks to MobileNoter SE. This concerns both OneNote 2013 Preview versions, Desktop and Web App.
If this has already happened that you edited or viewed your SkyDrive files in OneNote 2013 Preview, then please apply the following workaround to fix the issue:
- Open the troublesome notebook in Desktop OneNote 2010;
- Save the notebook as .onepkg archive file;
- Unpack the .onepkg archive file somewhere on your PC;
- Open the unpacked notebook in Desktop OneNote 2010;
- Share the notebook on SkyDrive;
- Sync the notebook to MobileNoter.
This troubleshooting should be applied any time when a SkyDrive notebook was viewed or edited in OneNote 2013 Preview, if you need to sync the notebook to MobileNoter SE then. Our developers are preparing to support the forthcoming official release of OneNote 2013.