MobileNoter 3.0: Custom Editor for iPad

Friday, 06/15/2012, 01:40 AM by admin

Now the new editor is available for iPad, and we are excited to realize that our customers can become even more creative and efficient in their everyday life with the new MobileNoter version. Just let your writing fantasies go and play with all new smooth and fluent editing tools.

Resize the outlines by dragging the borders,  just like you used to do it on your PC:

Use the text selection cursor for easy editing of a text portion. Make it bold, italic, color or whatever you want:

Cut/copy/paste feature is available:

Use a magnifying glass to read small text, for example figures on a graphic:

Handwrite anywhere on a abortion websites page,  or attach files, or make audio records:

The truth is there are so many editing features available in MobileNoter for now, that we can't even imagine what else could be added.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us via support@mobilenoter.com.

Comments

6/10/2012 5:02:02 PM #

Looks good.
Are you developing a Mac version of this?
Personally, even though I own an iPad, I'd find it far more useful to have access to my OneNote notebooks in OS X than on my iPad.

ozaz |

6/13/2012 10:12:16 PM #

Thank you.
We don't plan to develop a Mac version in the nearest future.

oblacksmith |

6/12/2012 10:29:39 AM #

Cannot select text - always comes up with "Paste" instead of letting me select/copy text.

Chris |

6/13/2012 10:16:50 PM #

Chris, please try a short tap + long press to make the "Select/Copy" menu to appear. Normally, only one short tap is followed by the "Paste" menu.

oblacksmith |

6/18/2012 9:16:58 PM #

Is there handwriting recognition in this version of MobileNoter?  Being able to search through all my handwritten notes is critical.

Jim |

6/18/2012 11:05:11 PM #

Jim, there is no handwiriting recognition in the current MobileNoter version. We keep adding new features, so, hopefully, one day you will see this functionality in MobileNoter.

oblacksmith |

6/21/2012 10:02:48 PM #

Could you please consider implimenting PDF  "open in Mobile Noter" support complete the circle?  OneNote on the desktop shines as a seamless / effortless clearing house for clips and notes and the like... Since most iOS apps can export PDFs, MobileNoter could also function in this way by allowing seamless importing of data via the Open-in (PDF) vector.  Thank you!

Adam |

6/21/2012 10:30:21 PM #

Adam, thank you for the suggestion! Currently we are not planning to develop the ability to export PDF files in MobileNoter, but it is possible in the future.

oblacksmith |

6/25/2012 3:37:54 AM #

Sorry, I wanted to clarify -- I am saying the ability to import PDFs is what MobileNoter really needs.  so you can use it as in the same way you use "print to OneNote" or "Send to OneNote" on the PC.

Adam |

6/25/2012 4:53:54 AM #

Thank you, that's understood. So, you'd like the option "Send to MobileNoter" to appear in those apps, which are able to open PDFs, correct? This functionality is included in the list of MobileNoter possible enhancements, so it may appear in the future releases.

oblacksmith@gmail.com |

6/26/2012 8:17:52 AM #

."..apps, which are able to open PDFs"

Technically, the option would be available in those apps which cansave PDFs.  That would truly complete the OneNote core featureset on iOS... and directly compete with the likes of EverNote for "clipping"... and do so in a way which (if you use WiFi Syncing) keeps your data away from public clouds.

Thank you for listening (and for developing a great product!)

Adam |

6/26/2012 8:55:14 AM #

Thanks. This feature needs some additional research, but sounds quite interesting.

oblacksmith |

7/1/2012 1:49:07 AM #

Ok, I'm trying to use this cool system, but need help, I already register for the trial, Because I dont want to pay for something I wont be able to use. Now, I need to download the Mobile Noter Sync, I'm guessing in my PC and I Pad right! Well It wont download in eather place, HELP!! I really need to make this work, I'm going on a trip & don't want to take my PC, but need to finish a project.

Yessy |

7/1/2012 9:16:11 PM #

Yessy, please note that you need two MobileNoter clients installed. The first is an iPad client installed from the AppStore, look for “mobilenoter ipad”.  And the second – Windows Sync Client, downloaded from our website and installed on your PC.

You can download Windows Sync Client for free here: