MobileNoter SE 3.3: multi-accounts and files exporting

Thursday, 05/03/2012, 12:33 AM by admin

As always, MobileNoter Team listens attentively to the wishes of our customers, and here they are, two useful features, which we heard from you and finally have implemented in MobileNoter SE!

Let us introduce them facts on abortion in details.

• There are no limits on the number of your Dropbox/SkyDrive/SharePoint accounts anymore. You may add as many accounts as you need, and MobileNoter will sync with all of them simultaneously!

To set up a new cloud account just tap on a correspondent icon in the MobileNoter settings - Dropbox, SkyDrive or SharePoint:

• Now it is possible to send web pages, pictures and files from other applications to MobileNoter! You can do it in every application which has "send to" or "share" button.

For example, you may copy text from a webpage to your MobileNoter page:

Or let's say a picture from your Gallery:

You will find more useful screenshots and explanations in Quick Start Guide - the notebook in-built in your MobileNoter.

Comments

5/6/2012 3:33:41 PM #

Hello,

I am using Mobile Noter SE and I am using it more and more since I am quite happy with OneNote on my Windows.
My problem is the slowness of sync with my Notes on Dropbox (all my personnal notes are on Dropbox). At this moment, it takes between 8 to 10 minutes for synchronising. How can I improve that?
The tip tu make the changes on short .one files is not convenient for me.
Thanks for your help,

Pascal Chesse |

5/9/2012 6:05:38 AM #

Hello Pascal,

Thank you for your interest to our product!

For proper and fast sync process we recomend splitting the notebooks to 100-150 MB files. Of course, the common size of your notebooks and Internet connection speed also influence on the sync speed. So, there are three ways to improve the sync process: reducing of the common notebooks size, notebooks splitting and Interenet connection speed acceleration.

oblacksmith |

6/1/2012 5:25:47 PM #

Hi,

I've read in eralier questions from about March that the ability to create pages would be implemented within approximately 2 months.
This what drove me to buying SE HD 3.3 some hours ago.
I now must conclude that it still isn't possible to create pages.
Can you please tell when this will be implemented?

Ike |

6/2/2012 7:39:47 PM #

Ike, the ability to create a new page on Android devices will be added very soon, in approx. 2 weeks. We agree that would be a great functionality and are working hard to implement it as soon as possible.

oblacksmith |

6/5/2012 5:56:48 AM #

Looks like I will have to be a little more patient .

Ike Busser |

6/13/2012 11:43:26 AM #

SE HD 3.3 on my Acer Iconia A100 works very well.  To be able to sync my huge OneNoteNotebook directly to the external SD card of the Iconia is the real winner.  Microsoft OneNote for Android forces you to sync to MS SkyDrive and does it in a very clumsy and unreliable way. Now, the capability to create a new page would make Mobile Noter SE HD it even more useful.

Giulio Pecora |

6/14/2012 12:07:38 PM #

Giulio, we are happy to inform you that you will see the ability to create a new page on your Android device very soon!

oblacksmith |