MobileNoter SE HD 2.1

Sunday, 12/18/2011, 11:00 PM by admin

MobileNoter SE HD is also updated: the version 2.1 can display handwritings created in OneNote and its performance is improved in comparison to previous versions. As we already mentioned in our previous posts, the possibility to create handwritings on the device will be added in one of the next updates. Download the update now and enjoy your drawings on a huge space of Android tablets screens!

If you experience any problems with the handwritings display on your device using MobileNoter SE (SE HD) 2.1, please send the pages that are displayed incorrectly to We appreciate your feedback because it can be cytotec abortion really helpful for us to solve the problem.

12/16/2011 7:49:53 PM #

Will the HD version work on the galaxy note or galaxy nexus?
Will you support handwriting on the galaxy note?

scoobie |

12/17/2011 8:12:22 AM #

Galaxy Note runs Android 2.3, so you cannot install the MN SE HD on it, as it is designed for Android 3.x. Galaxy Nexus has Android 4.0, so it should be able to run apps made for Android 3.x.

12/26/2011 1:19:30 AM #

When will we see the HD version in the Amazon market for Kindle?

Jeffrey Pochily |

12/26/2011 10:40:07 PM #

Jeffrey, Kindle Fire runs the Android 2.3, so it's not comaptible with HD version. But you can run the regular versions of MobileNoter and MobileNoter SE on it.

1/8/2012 9:40:59 AM #

I have purchased SE HD for my Galaxy android tablet and haven't been able to sync my rather large 60mb file using dropbox, skydrive or a local file saved on my device. I've seen some comments that the size isn't limited, but that the connection might time out. Is there any prospects of my being able to get my large file to sync? I expected that by buying the SE HD version which allows for direct access to files saved locally that I'd be able to access any size file.

I also have been syncing from OneNote 2007. My smaller files have synced, but only bring in text. There are no pictures/Web clippings. Your descriptions said that there could be "some" issues with the 2007 version, but without pictures it is virtually useless to me. Is the a fix for this?

I really want access to my 60mb file and am potentially even willing to buy OneNote 2010 if necessary, but if there is no possibility of getting a file that large to work, I won't bother with the upgrade, and would potentially be interested  a refund since OneNote 2007 doesn't appear to be even marginally functional for me.

You have mentioned adding inking input to the SE HD version since at least November. When will it be coming? Lastly, it appears that while editing is possible, you can't generate a blank new page. Will there be a fix for this?

Sorry for all the questions, I want to love this program, but so far I haven't been successful in getting it to do what I need it to do.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Haley Smith |

1/8/2012 8:20:19 PM #

Haley, OneNote 2007 has always been supported only partially by MobileNoter SE (that also depends on the users' notebooks content, some notebooks can be displayed more close to original than others). So, in order to get the app work, you need to have the OneNote 2010. Please contact the support team ( on the subject of refund.
Inking input is still being developed, we expect this update to come out in January/Februrary. Possibility to create a new page will be added in the one of the further updates.

1/10/2012 5:10:21 AM #

Thanks for your response. I understand about needing OneNote 2010 and I am ok with that. Thank you for the update on the other improvements. Can you also share your thoughts on whether I can expect to get a 60mb file to load? It won't currently load, which I assume has to do with the connection time out versus whether I am trying to use OneNote 2007 or OneNote 2010.

Haley Smith |

1/10/2012 11:17:29 PM #

Haley, please try splitting this file into several smaller ones, to check if they will sync.