MobileNoter SE Tutorial Video

Sunday, 07/03/2011, 06:54 PM by admin

We've made one more tutorial video, now for MobileNoter SE. We hope abortion milwaukee it will be helpful in learning how to use the app!

Comments

7/3/2011 1:44:22 AM #

Where can I find IP server IP ?

Aye |

7/4/2011 3:46:42 AM #

MobileNoter SE doesn't require to enter the server IP. It can be necessary only if you use the Wi-Fi synchronization in the original version of MobileNoter.
You can find your IP address by the command ipconfig in your system Command Prompt.

7/4/2011 9:11:34 PM #

Sorry this is mostly unrelated to the post, just want to say thank you for the frequent updates.  As an SE user, I'm looking forward to more editing ability.  I see a lot of complaining on here, you should know that your product IS appreciated.  I'm amazed at how much better it is than any mobile client MS makes.  Keep it up!

Nate |

7/5/2011 9:32:25 AM #

Thank you! We're trying to integrate editing capabilities into SE version as soon as possible.

7/12/2011 7:05:10 AM #

Just took delivery of a Toshiba Thrive tablet and would like to use your program. Couple of questions;

My preference for syncing would be Dropbox, does this require Mobilnoter SE? If so, which release?

Is the editing feature for OneNote pages, etc. working yet?

John |

7/13/2011 4:24:50 AM #

MobileNoter SE has integrated sync with Dropbox, but it doesn't support editing yet. Update with editing support should be released in the end of July or in August.

7/13/2011 3:31:57 AM #

Do you have any news on iPhone version update? The app was not updated for 6 months...

Crispy |

7/13/2011 4:25:33 AM #

MobileNoter for iPhone 2.4 is ready, now we working on the Windows Sync Client update to establish compatibility with this and other versions. The app will be available for all users in the end of July.

7/16/2011 2:00:02 AM #

Hi.

I am using MoblieNoter SE but I am having trouble syncing. I have tried the Cloud and Wi-Fi way. I have also put in the OneNote notebook in my dropbox after downloading this app, but they said no viewers available. Somehow, I also can't find the Dropbox way of syncing on the app itself. So how do I sync it?

Thanks in advance! I hope to get an answer soon.

Passerby |

7/17/2011 9:28:57 AM #

Hello,

Looks like you have installed the original MobileNoter app (with Cloud and Wi-Fi sync), not the MobileNoter SE. That's why you don't see the Dropbox sync functions.