MobileNoter for Android 2.2.1

Monday, 06/27/2011, 10:56 PM by admin

MobileNoter for Android 2.2.1 is a patch that improves compatibility with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).

With this update you can view and edit your notes on Motorola XOOM, Samsung Galaxy Tab and cheap abortion other Android tablet devices. Now the problem with keyboard disappearing during the page editing is fixed.

We want to thank all our users for their feedback about the issue and for their patience. Please update your MobileNoter to the version 2.2.1, especially if you are using an Android 3.0 tablet.

Comments

6/27/2011 11:56:49 AM #

On Asus Transformer now works great.

Luca Castiglioni |

6/30/2011 4:01:07 PM #

That's good. Thanks.

6/28/2011 5:07:32 PM #

is it possible to use it with dropbox? I would be willing to pay a one time fee for the program, but this sync thing is useless ... since I put my onenote files in my dropbox folder anyway to share it between computers.

fritz |

6/30/2011 3:59:21 PM #

You can easily sync with Dropbox using MobileNoter SE, but this version doesn't support page editing yet.

6/30/2011 1:04:55 PM #

Ever considered making a version of mobilenoter for mac os x? Would be a very much needed product there as well

Nikolai |

6/30/2011 4:00:36 PM #

Yes, we considered making such software. But if we finally decide to make it, that will happen not in the closest future.

7/1/2011 2:46:48 AM #

Hi, I have bought both the regular and the SE version of your software and can't wait until they will be complete enough to fully work with them.  I have two issues/ questions:

1. The latest version of the regular Mobilenoter is great with the added editing and inking function - but it never fully syncs with my pc.  I always get an error message saying "sync finished with errors" or it just drops the connection and tells me that sync interrupted and all data has been dropped.  - Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a fix for this?

2. The Mobilenoter SE seem to sync perfectly with the help of Dropbox, but there you can't edit any notes at all.

This leaves me not really using the software until a stable sync is achieved with editing capabilities.  If there is a current solution, I'd love to hear it, otherwise I'll just wait for the SE version editing capability.

Please keep up the good work, this is a great software in the making!

Thank you!

Laci |

7/2/2011 12:29:56 AM #

Please contact our support team. Send an inquiry to support@mobilenoter.com.

7/5/2011 6:31:07 PM #

After a promising start I am UPSET that sync does not work. Get multiple duplications of pages. Cannot pull down to reach all my notebooks. One Note 2010. HTC Desire Android phone.

Eileen |

7/8/2011 11:55:02 AM #

Please contact our support team. Send an inquiry to support@mobilenoter.com

7/8/2011 2:58:24 AM #

I am trialing mobile noter on an android 2.3 tablet.  When using the inking function to take notes, I can't scroll past the bottom of the screen unless I touch the inking icon which causes inking mode to close. Is this the only way to scroll down the page? It breaks the continuity of taking notes, because I have to wait for the previous page to save and then touch the inking icon again to continue writing.

Thanks you, Andy

andy otto |

7/8/2011 11:56:39 AM #

I'm afraid yes, currently it works only this way. Possibly we'll try to make inking more convenient in future versions.

7/8/2011 9:47:15 PM #

Does MobileNoter (not SE) fully work with Samsung Galaxy S2(Android v2.3.3 Gingerbread)  ?

Especially the edit text function, can i move text around?
and
Does it sync well with this version of andriod?

kevin |

7/9/2011 5:59:44 PM #

Yes, it should work without any problems.

7/13/2011 2:07:21 PM #

I have the Toshiba Thrive android 3.1. After installing MobileNoter 2.2.1 I am able to synch from computer to pad via wifi, however, after making changes to the pad version I'm unable to synch back to computer. Everything continues to match computer and the pad changes are never made when going from pad to computer.

David |

7/15/2011 11:44:02 PM #

Thank you for your report. We'll check if the problem is related to Android 3.1.

7/17/2011 12:30:53 AM #

Hello,
I still can't make WiFi sync work.

I have purchased both the SE and plain WiFi android sync version. I have followed the information and suggestions. Pressing sync on the ASUS tablet (Honeycomb 3.1) I get a super-quick message that is too fast to read but includes the glimpsed word WiFi. Then a smaller box appears that says, "Please pair your device with the PC".

I bought the SE version, and was able to get notebooks to the tablet, but did not realize that this variation did NOT ALLOW editing. I think you did not make this clear enough then but have improved your messaging a little bit since then. I bought the $100 package on DropBox because the OneNote content sent it over the free level of DropBox storage. Sad.

When I try to set up the tablet for WiFi sync in the Settings, I place the PC's IP address into a box. Your Support page says I will then be shown a PIN to enter into the PC but I never get the PIN display. The PC doesn't ask me for a PIN. I read about opening ports and asked your program to do that. I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, running in Win7 64-bit. The MobileNoter SW on the tablet was just downloaded today (7/18) so should be that mostr recent version mentioned above.

Why can I not sync?

Jonathan |

7/17/2011 7:34:04 AM #

Most probably it is a firewall issue. Please write to our support team at support@mobilenoter.com, they will provide you with instructions.

7/20/2011 11:21:51 AM #

Good luck getting help from support - I've been waiting 2mths for help, and don't get any response after I sent them an email answering all their questions about firewall and logs...

Matt |

7/20/2011 7:08:07 PM #

I'm sorry that your inquiry hasn't been replied. I will investigate why this had happened.

7/20/2011 7:17:41 PM #

I've checked and haven't found any other e-mails sent from the address (except the one from today) mentioned in your comment. What number your previous request had?

7/23/2011 10:21:23 PM #

The support team has recieved the problem report from you and is now working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.

7/26/2011 6:08:52 PM #

I am runnig Mobile Noter (latest release) on a Motorola Droid with Android Ver 2.2.2 FRG83G build. The issues I am experiencing are prolematic. #1 if I print to 1 note on my Windows sytem from any application, then cloud sync it to my phone, the most I can scroll before it locks up is 1 full screen length. #2 when I enter multiple data blocks on the same page in a notebook on the desktop, then sync to phone, the phone app will over lap the different text boxes unless I have a very large amount of space between them on the desk top app (about 1/8 to 1/4 of screen heiht on a 1280x740 screen resolution) How can this prolem be corrected?

Patrick |

7/27/2011 9:39:55 AM #

Please send your report to our support team (support@mobilenoter.com).