MobileNoter SE 1.2.1

Thursday, 05/12/2011, 12:28 AM by admin

We are releasing a small update for MobileNoter SE, version number 1.2.1.

It has some SkyDrive & MS Office Web Apps integration improvements:

- Text formatting made with MS Office Web Apps is now reflected in the app

- Tags created with MS abortion pill denver Office Web Apps are now reflected in the app

MobileNoter SE 1.2.1 is availble in Android Market and sent for approval to the Amazon Appstore.

Comments

5/11/2011 5:32:12 PM #

Unable to sync with skydrive on Galaxy S2, ssl protocol error. Changed notebooks to dropbox to accommodate.

If you are looking for beta testers for se going forward I would love to help.

Neil B |

5/14/2011 5:31:37 AM #

What version of Android OS do you have? Will the problem persist if you launch the sync again after the error message?

5/24/2011 6:25:37 PM #

Its a Samsung Galaxy S2 running 2.3.3, error persists, cannot get directory listing at all.

Neil B |

5/30/2011 9:19:05 PM #

Skydrive still not working in 1.3, same error relating to ssl protocol.

Neil B |

5/13/2011 5:31:38 PM #

I wish amazon would hurry up and approve the update.We still haven't gotten the last update.

Scott Hellewell |

5/14/2011 10:30:45 AM #

Hi, when will I be able to edit my onenote file using MobileNoter SE.  I've created a notebook file with titled pages on my computer, transferred it to my android and can only view it.  I purchased MobileNoter in order to take notes on my Android. I paid my $8.99 and I'm willing pay more, but I would like to take notes on my HTC Evo.  Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Doug Burr |

5/14/2011 11:00:15 AM #

I also asked this question to support.  They replied that it would be Q2 of this year, therefore that release should be forthcoming in the next 45 days, right?

I also wrote that "work with" and "view" are not synonymous.  The marketing material said that you could work with files but you can only view them.

How soon can we expect this update?

Tony Diggan |

5/15/2011 5:09:03 PM #

Looks like we are not meeting a deadline a bit. Update with editing should be released in June, and the update with page creation will be finished later.

5/14/2011 2:12:27 PM #

I have the same problem with a Zoom

Sabine |

5/15/2011 5:09:38 PM #

Please see the reply above.

5/21/2011 7:22:50 PM #

Add inking capabilities and I'm buying!

Tom D. |

5/22/2011 1:33:54 PM #

I am rather disappointed with the SE version (purchased on Amazon). The documentation is not clear on the software limitations, does not state that Office 2007 files will not display images and does not indicate it is read only. The statement making it easy to transfer your OneNote files to and from your PC makes it seem as if files can be created or at least edited. When can we expect an update that addresses the limitations and will it ever support Office 2007 like the WiFi or Cloud version does?

Donna Kolody |

5/23/2011 5:35:51 AM #

Editing and page creation capabilities are in development. OneNote 2007 will not be fully supported.

5/27/2011 8:48:14 AM #

Will you be supporting the inking on the HTC flyer?  You'd need to incorporate the htc API for inking I believe.
At the moment Evernote is the default notetaker for the htc flyer -  I'd prefer to use your product

scoobie |

5/29/2011 9:20:32 AM #

We'll use the same standard API for the inking implementation, so it should work the same way on all Android devices.