Monday, 05/02/2011, 11:00 PM
MobileNoter for iPhone 2.4 has reached the beta-test stage. And we are looking for more beta testers. If you want to participate, please send a request to email@example.com.
What's new in the version 2.4:
- New synchronization algorithm: you can sync through Cloud and Wi-Fi in any order and you can sync more that one device using Cloud.
- The tab "Other" doesn't exist anymore. Instead there is a button that allows you to clear your Cloud storage.
- Quick Notes are now stored in the same section with the same name.
- Wi-Fi pairing algorithm has been improved
- Now it is possible to create a page within a section and move this page within a notebook until it is synchronized.
- Page can be deleted from a section
- It's possible to edit page titles and change status of tags in them
- New filter for to-do tags: now it's possible to view only those which are not checked as completed