MobileNoter SE fixes

Friday, 04/01/2011, 04:20 AM by admin

Today we released an update with cytotec abortion pill a hotfix which solves an "internal Dropbox error" problem.

Please update your MobileNoter SE to the version 1.1.2.

Also soon there will be available an update which fixes incorrect display of the OneNote printouts.

We hope you enjoy using MobileNoter SE!

Comments

3/31/2011 3:39:10 PM #

when are you going to allow for ink notes in Android SE version? c'mon, i just wasted $8 on this today...

KB |

4/9/2011 12:27:31 PM #

We are planning to add inking to the SE version in summer.

4/6/2011 5:15:25 PM #

Just bought the paid version and synced to dropbox. One section, out of 8 isn't visible in Mobilenoter even though it is in dropbox. The corresponding file is 4.6 MB. Is there a file size limit? If not, what else could be happening

Steve Harris |

4/9/2011 7:29:57 PM #

No, there is no limit on file size. Our support team should have replied you via e-mail.

4/8/2011 2:33:26 PM #

+1 this. It is a bit of a bait-and-switch to so prominently say that you allow for editing OneNote files, then sneak this version in for Android. I will be bringing this up to the Marketplace moderators and demanding a refund.

Scott Bartel |

4/9/2011 7:32:05 PM #

We've never mentioned that MobileNoter SE already allows you to edit notes. Update with editing support is in development, that would be MobileNoter SE 2.0.

4/9/2011 10:30:52 PM #

Hi Mobilnoter Support,

I like your new SE so far. I am having the same issue as one of the posters above. Any of my large notebooks, bigger than about 4 MB do not display.

What is the file size limitation? This is going to be very disappointing if we can not add larger notebook files. Most of mine are 3 mb or larger.

Is there a page limit or is it just file size or what???

Thanks for your help.

Cliff

Cliff Askew |

4/10/2011 7:12:51 PM #

There are no such limits, but possibly file download process gets cancelled because loading time exceeds the value after which doenalod process is dropped. So we are going to get rid of connection timeout.

4/25/2011 5:53:18 AM #

Thanks for your response. I have gone through my notebooks and split up any of the larger (5MB or more) and now my mobilnoter SE works great. Hopefully removing the timeout limit will solve this issue for the future. I am looking forward to the editing capabilities this summer! Keep up the good work!

Cliff |

4/10/2011 5:00:47 AM #

I too purchased SE just last night and was surprised that the most current version of Mobilenoter in my marketplace is unable to edit pages.  When is SE2.0 expected out?  Is there dropbox support in the non SE version? Any chance of a refund or credit towards the wi-fi/cloud editions?  Thing is i use multiply computers to edit the same notes and also am looking to be able to edit them on both my android phone and future tablet use and I am already familiar with the use of dropbox.

Ken |

4/10/2011 7:15:25 PM #

MobileNoter SE 2.0 will be released in the beginning of the summer. Regular version of MobileNoter doesn't have integrated Dropbox support, it syncs with PC with the help of MN Windows Sync Client.
If you need, you can get a refund for the MobileNoter SE and purchase a license for the traditional MobileNoter.

4/11/2011 9:40:31 AM #

Ok.  I purchased the Wi-Fi Edition just now.  Please advise how to apply for refund on the SE version.  For the wi-fi to work my android device must be on the same wi-fi network as my pc correct?  Can I set this sync up automatically .. like say 3am everyday?

Ken |

4/11/2011 11:26:01 PM #

We've sent you a refund for the SE version (it may take up to 1 week before the money will be credited).
Yes, your android device and the PC should be on the same network. Wi-Fi sync is performed only manually.

4/26/2011 3:58:09 PM #

Sugarsync for Android now supports an autosync feature: http://goo.gl/JUBlI
Are there any plans for integrating sugarsync into SE the same way you've done for dropbox?

Jonathan |

4/27/2011 1:14:30 PM #

We consider integrating SugarSync support in future, but we're not sure yet. But we've added Windows Live SkyDrive support in the version 1.2.