If you cannot install the MobileNoter Windows Sync Client because you have the MS OneNote installed through the Click-to-Run technology, here is a solution how to reinstall OneNote in traditional way:
If Office 2010 Click-to-Run does not meet your needs, you can uninstall it. Then, install Office 2010 by using a method other than Click-to-Run. To do this, follow these steps:
- Uninstall the Click-to-Run version of Office 2010 from Control Panel.
- Visit the site where you purchased Office 2010, and sign in with the same Live ID that you used when you first purchased Office 2010.
- Click the My Account link at the top of the home page to access your Office downloads.
- Click the Download button for the suite that you purchased, and then click the Advanced Options link under the Download Now button.
- There is a version of Office 2010 listed that is not Click-to-Run and that does not require an available Q: drive