MobileNoter 2.2 for iPad is available!

Wednesday, 09/22/2010, 09:05 PM by admin

MobileNoter 2.2 for iPad is approved and available for download at the App Store.

It uncludes a number of improvements related to page editing. In MobileNoter 2.2 users are able not only to type, but to define formatting of the text: change font size and color, make it bold or italic or create bulleted lists.

image

It is possible to add new ru abortion pill images to a page:

image

And to remove them (and inks too):

image

We hope that you will enjoy the new features of the MobileNoter for iPad!

Comments

9/19/2010 7:40:49 AM #

Thanks for great app.

I hope this is a good place to mention that an auto wrap option feature added to Setup Section would be greatly welcomed. Since by just converting the same viewing screen of monitor to Ipad creates a lot inconveniences of scrolling left and right to read text, or otherwise, having to deal with really small text.

Regards,
Amir H.

Amir H. |

9/26/2010 3:03:25 AM #

Hi Amir,

Thanks. We're going to make a full screen view mode on the iPad, so it should help to avoid this problem.

Anton Molokoedov |

9/19/2010 1:49:42 PM #

Hi, I just bought an IPad and this is one of the first apps I put on.  Is there a roadmap as to a feature for "writing" in quick notes?
Thanks, Love it!
Tracey

Tracey |

9/26/2010 3:05:16 AM #

Hi Tracey,

We are going to make the same editing options in Quick Notes, as in OneNote notebooks, but not sure yet, in which version it will be included.

Anton Molokoedov |

9/22/2010 12:04:35 PM #

Will you be revisiting the USB sync issue.  Many of my other similar apps are now able to use file sharing through iTunes.

Mel |

9/26/2010 3:06:25 AM #

Hi Mel,
Maybe it will be possible when applicaton starts to work directly with *.one files.

Anton Molokoedov |

9/23/2010 6:14:28 PM #

Hello

I use the iPhone app and am really glad you guys are here.  I am wondering about the future, though.

Will you continue to distinguish between WiFi and Cloud?  I'm not sure why.  Why not make the Cloud version inclusive of WiFi?

Herr R. |

9/26/2010 3:08:05 AM #

Hi Herr,

Some users prefer to make a one-time payment instead of a subscription fee. Also, some people want to sync directly and don't want to deal with clouds. Wi-Fi Edition is for them.

Anton Molokoedov |

9/24/2010 10:25:32 PM #

Hi,

Love the app!
Would be great to be able to create workbooks/pages/sections in the iPad version.
Is this something that you're planning for a future realease?

Cheers
Mathew

Mathew |

9/26/2010 3:09:14 AM #

Hi Mathew,

We'll surely include it into one of our future versions, but at this moment it'not clear yet when it will happen.

Anton Molokoedov |

9/25/2010 6:52:45 PM #

Great app! Could you please consider to add the following functionality: sent to mail recipient? Would be great, thanks!

Erik |

9/26/2010 3:10:30 AM #

Hi Erik,

Thanks! We consider adding such feature, but don't have any timeline for it yet.

Anton Molokoedov |

9/27/2010 1:27:56 PM #

First of all, Great product!  It is quite convenient to see my notes created on my PC.

I would like to suggest a feature that would make the OneNote section of MobileNoter more useful: is there a way to add in the Tap-Hold Magnifying glass feature?  I find it frustrating to have to navigate back within a specific block of text to make changes.

If that isn't possible, I noticed the left/right arrow keys when inputting text.  Could you add up/down arrows as well?

Earnie Eng |

10/2/2010 6:47:07 PM #

Thanks! Some more improvements related to text editing will be included into the version 2.4 (magnifying glass will also appear).

Anton Molokoedov |

9/29/2010 10:38:00 AM #

This sounds like a great app for iPad. I'll download it and if I like it, I will also post a review on my site.

Gregg |

10/2/2010 6:48:30 PM #

Thanks, Gregg, we appreciate it!

Anton Molokoedov |

10/5/2010 1:45:15 PM #

Hi. Love onenote! I have 2 iPhones and an ipad. Can 1 wifi purchase cover all of my devices?

Steve |

10/6/2010 7:28:51 AM #

Hello Steve,

The current implementation of MobileNoter doesn't fully support synchronization of multiple devices. You may sync 2 devices, using different synchronization type on each.

Anton Molokoedov |