Wednesday, 03/31/2010, 10:45 PM
We're happy to announce that MobileNoter for iPad has been approved by Apple. It will be available in the App Store right from the very beginning of iPad sales.
We've managed to update the application with missing features, like passcode lock and encryption. The only option which is not ready yet is possibility to search through all notebooks, but we'll make it in the next update.
We hope that you will enjoy the power of mobile OneNote solution on a larger screen!
But that's not all: we've sent for review the version 1.3. And it includes a long-awaited fix: there is no 5Mb limit on the page size! (But there are also some known issues, we'll write about them later)
Here's the complete list of changes:
- The same iPhone application now supports two editions (Cloud and Wi-Fi)
- Cloud Edition users can use the Wi-Fi Edition during their subscription period for free
- Cloud storage size for individual user will be increased to 300Mb (was 100Mb)
- (Wi-Fi Edition) it is possible to explicitly specify your PC name or IP address when pairing iPhone with PC
- More detailed information is shown during synchronization