Sunday, 02/14/2010, 10:57 PM
We released an update of the Windows Sync Client today. Current version is 1.2.1.
It includes several bug fixes and some changes in the application based on users suggestions.
Here is the complete list of changes and fixes.
• Possibility to disable MN Windows Sync Client auto startup
• Separate notebooks list for Wi-Fi and Cloud Editions
• Option to leave unknown notebooks on the server (notebooks uploaded from another PC)
• Request to download the Bonjour is now redesigned and wouldn't annoy users of the Cloud Edition
• Bugs with user validation
• Incorrect icon menu showing on application first run
• Message about pages have size more than 5Mb instead of space on the server is over
• Null reference exception in GenerateHardwareInfo on some configs
• Showing right encryption options after canceling
• iPhone client crash on sync QuickNotes with special HTML symbols (Wi-Fi Edition)
• Wrong XML errors from OneNote is some cases
• Fix problem with port opening in windows firewall that existed on some configurations (WI-Fi Edition)