Wednesday, 02/10/2010, 11:30 PM
The latest version of Microsoft Windows was released in October, 2009 and it is already installed on the 10% computers in the world, due to statistics.
We are glad to announce that MobileNoter Windows Sync Client is now officially declared compatible with Windows 7.
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
• Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
• Passed Microsoft designed
tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
• Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
• Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
• Installs cleanly and reliably.
• Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
• Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.