Just a short update on MobileNoter beta testing status.
We started beta testing with majority of beta testers last Friday August 21th. Since then we received a lot of feedback and already have released 3rd version that contains many improvements. We also found one serious problem – we underestimated the amount of data we will have to store in our DB. DB size limit on the hosting server was hit just in several days and we had to move sync service to our in-house hosting for several days. After short downtime application works fine, but a bit slowly because of bad connection that we have to our current hosting server. We hope to finally solve this problem by the end of this week.
We have great beta test team. We receive valuable suggestions and adequate testing in diverse environment. Thanks to all of you for helping us.
To find out more about how testing goes please visit the links below. John Hill and Warner Crooker, both are Microsoft MVPs, are writing about their testing experience on their resources. I know more beta testers were going to publish their experience too, so more links to follow.