MobileNoter SE for iPad video

Tuesday, 11/27/2012, 10:02 PM by admin

Here is the tutorial video for MobileNoter SE for abortion facts for iPad

Comments

12/7/2012 6:24:01 PM #

Hi Guys,

your ever2one program seems broken - "invalid username and password" comes up although they are 100% correct - i have found several other reports of this in other threads where you have plugged ever2one.

can you take a look and fix it Smile

Thanks!!

JB |

1/7/2013 4:33:47 PM #

We've already fixed Ever2One and will soon replace the installation file on our site. Currently you may receive the newest version if you contact us at support@mobilenoter.com, the file will be sent to you as attachment.

MNSupport |

12/22/2012 8:50:47 PM #

Are OneNote notebooks synced through Skydrive fully editable? Do the inks display as they would in OneNote? Thanks.

Amanda |

1/7/2013 4:36:58 PM #

If the files were only sync'ed through SkyDrive (neither edited nor viewed by SkyDrive). there should be no problems with them. If files are sync'ed and displayed only partially, please contact us at support@mobilenoter.com. probably you'll be asked to send us example content that encountered problems in MobileNoter SE.

MNSupport |

1/7/2013 1:20:48 AM #

Hi Again

I have found that using OneNote for Ipad, all the Notebooks that are in some way manipulated with it, are marked by Mobilenoter as if they had been opened with Office 2013 and thus, they cannot be opened.

Have you a patch for this issue? I would like to use both One note and mobilenoter in my ipad

Thanks!

Jose Mujika |

1/7/2013 4:29:57 PM #

At the present moment ON 2013 format is not supported by MobileNoter, but we have workaround how to restore sync'ability of your notebooks with MobileNoter using desktop OneNote 2010. If you are interested, please contact us at support@mobilenoter.com

MNSupport |

1/15/2013 6:10:11 PM #

My mobilenoter is not syncing with my one note.   I have some notebooks that look transparent and you cannot open them, I have some that say they are version 2007 and they are version 2010.  In MoblieNoter

What are the solutions?

Sue |

1/18/2013 8:08:43 AM #

If notebooks are shown transparent, it means they are not sync’ed. To resolve it, please remove them from your iDevice, then re-add anew and re-sync.
Please contact support@mobilenoter.com for further assistance.

MNSupport |

1/18/2013 8:18:53 PM #

I am the user of MobileNoter WiFi Edition and am considering to change to SE version for iPad. I would like to clarify some points before switching. Can I upload the OneNote notebook via SkyDrive desktop (rather using OneNote itself to synchronize with SkyDrive - in this way, only the SkyDrive copy will be updated and the local copy will not) to the folder in SkyDrive so that I can use MobileNoter SE to access them? I think this way can allow me to have an uptodated local copy of OneNote notebooks. Please kindly comment.

Dennis |

1/21/2013 10:17:37 PM #

MobileNoter SE allows sync'ing with SkyDrive if files are stored there without viewing or editing them by SkyDrive.

MNSupport |

1/27/2013 3:03:50 PM #

If I understood the video right, the syncronyzation doesn't depend on the version of iOS installed and it will be the same for iPad 2 or iPad Mini. Right?

Kate |

1/28/2013 2:58:20 AM #

Yes, it's right.

MNSupport |

2/12/2013 5:18:19 AM #

Does MobileNoter SE support any private (non-public-cloud) syncing options?  like an arbitrary webdav server?

thanks!