SkyDrive synchronization issues

Thursday, 04/05/2012, 01:17 AM by Olga Blacksmith

Please  be aware there is a temporary problem with SkyDrive sync in MobileNoter SE and MobileNoter SE HD for Android. The issue has occurred because SkyDrive connection protocol was changed by SkyDrive developers; we've reacted rapidly and have already published the hotfixes for MobileNoter SE/SE HD on Google Play. But, unfortunately, those our customers, who installed the app from Amazon Market, are still facing inability of SkyDrive synchronization, especially Kindle Fire owners.  Updates  on Amazon Market appear a little bit later than on Google Play, so you need to wait for about 1-2 weeks.

We apologize for this issue and confirm that it has temporary nature.

Comments

4/4/2012 12:42:50 AM #

my se on android can sync with skydrive, but when I delete the notebook on skydrive, it will also show in my android phone (with "0(0)" after the deleted notebook's name). how to solve this?

btw, your site doesn't support chrome well...

yang |

4/7/2012 4:02:05 PM #

Yang, do you see this notebook from SkyDrive in the "Sync Directories" list? If yes, please uncheck it and sync your data one more time.

Would you precise, what kind of our website malfunctioning you have noticed in Chrome?

oblacksmith |

4/7/2012 2:45:08 PM #

Amazon store still shows version 3.0.2 which was released in january. That is 3 months not 1 or 2 weeks.

Could you guys complain with Amazon apps store or something. Why are they constantly skipping the releases...

Fred |

4/7/2012 4:07:46 PM #

Fred, unfortunately, we can't influence on Amazon on this issue. The Amazon version will be upgraded for sure, but, probably, not as fast as we'd like it to happen.

oblacksmith |

4/8/2012 9:55:35 PM #

I really wish folks would complain to Amazon through their contact pages instead of to devs, who really don't have any power.  It's a great convenience to be able to buy apps from Amazon for a lot of folks.  I wish more premium stuff were available there.  But every time the complaints get pointed at devs, it makes them think twice about putting anything else on Amazon due to the hassle.  I've already seen other devs throw up their hands in frustration and quit Amazon.  That doesn't help anyone.

Thanks guys for putting Mobilenoter on Amazon.  I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.  FWIW.

Dave |

4/11/2012 4:46:55 AM #

on my samsung galaxy note i can't write with pen quickly. the writing mode is unusable because it stopped frequntly and it's no userfirendly.
You know why?
I want to use my One note folder with inking feature but writing is not usable.
Thank's

saudo |

4/12/2012 12:04:28 AM #

Saudo, is it a digitizer pen or a usual stylus?

oblacksmith |

4/13/2012 12:12:49 PM #

I have one samsung galaxy Note and i write with the pen of the samsung note. In the Smemo (app of samsung) i can write like on the paper. When i use Mobile Noter i have some difficutl to write because it's not quickly.
The pen of the Samsun Galxy Note i think use the Wcom technology; i don't know the difference between a digitizer pen or a usual stylus ...
Saudo

saudo |

4/15/2012 6:59:54 AM #

Unfortunately, on some Android devices drawing with a stylus works worse than with a finger. Currently we are investigating this issue to improve our code and to make ink input with a stylus more stable and fluent.

oblacksmith |