MobileNoter SE 3.2.1

Thursday, 03/15/2012, 12:39 AM by Olga Blacksmith

No more headache while inking with the new MobileNoter SE update! Now you can scroll a page in the drawing mode without  any apprehension that an accidental line will spoil the writing. You can scroll a page with a three-finger gesture like it is shown at the picture below:

NB: MobileNoter SE HD has been updated too!

Also we've improved working with the attachments and printouts in this update, so now it is possible to work with larger pages.

Comments

3/21/2012 10:49:20 PM #

Hello,

When are we getting this version in the AMazon appstore?  THey still have version 3.02

thanks

Fred |

3/22/2012 4:27:10 PM #

Fred, usually updates on Amazon appear a little bit later than on Android Market, you have to wait about 1-2 weeks.

oblacksmith |

4/1/2012 4:54:02 AM #

I've had Mobilenoter SE for my Kindle Fire since last December and last night its stopped synching to my skydrive account. I get an error that reads Opps data loading failed.  I can't seem to find a way to fix and I've reinstalled the app on my machine already.  How do I fix this?

Kim |

4/1/2012 10:07:28 PM #

Kim, the issue with SkyDrive occurred because recently SkyDrive changed its connection protocols. But we’ve already prepared a hotfix and published it on Google Play. The updates on Amazon usually appear a couple of weeks later, so you should have to wait a little.

oblacksmith |

4/28/2012 12:35:41 PM #

i wish have Text-to-Speech function ,fit to width function and zoom out and zoom in.

jf9901 |

5/1/2012 6:11:17 AM #

Thanks for the suggestions! Most probably, we'll implement text reflow feature first. Text-to-speech is also a great OneNote functionality, and we hope to add it to the future MobileNoter releases.

oblacksmith |

5/20/2012 12:27:48 PM #

I just purchased (android) and it isn't obvious to me how to send comments/bug reports so I am posting here.  Two things: When I search, the results only show up for a brief fraction of a second, then it goes back to the main menu screen.

2nd: It isn't obvious how to create a new page within mobilenoter, only edit existing pages.

Overall, nice work.  I'm thrilled with the functionality.  MS one-note app was very disappointing.

scott |

5/27/2012 10:12:16 PM #

Hello Scott,

Thank you for choosing the MobileNoter! By the way, does the issue with search function happen in standard MobileNoter or MobileNoter SE?

The ability to add new pages will be added very soon, in approx. a month.

oblacksmith |