1. MobileNoter SE / SE HD works with .one files directly, so you may just copy the files from your PC to device and open them in the application:
- Connect your Android device to PC via USB cable.
- In a file manager open your Android device’s SD-card
- Create a folder for your notebooks on the Android device; you may name it as you want.
- Copy needed notebooks from PC to device, to the new created folder:
- Unplug USB cable.
- Open MobileNoter SE/SE HD settings and enter "Sync Directories" list
- Press "Edit sync list" button
Then find on your Android device the folder with copied OneNote notebooks. Check boxes beside the needed notebooks:
- Return to the Home Screen by tapping on MobileNoter logo at the upper left corner and press the Sync button (twisted arrows) to start synchronization.
- Tap on "Notebooks" (for SE) or on the notebook name in the right panel (for SE HD). Now you can view and edit your just synchronized notebooks:
If you want to sync made edits back to PC:
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- In a file manager, open your device's SD-card.
- Copy (rewrite) the files from your Android device to PC, just as you usually copy folders.