MobileNoter SE/SE HD
Q: I don’t understand how to sync my device with SkyDrive.
A: Please see detailed instructions for an example SkyDrive sync:
- Create some test notebook in OneNote app on your PC and put it on SkyDrive,
- Open MobileNoter SE/SE HD settings on your device and go to “Sync Directories” section. Press “Edit sync list” button and check SkyDrive folder in the popped up list of directories. Return to the settings.
- Go to “SkyDrive” section and insert your SkyDrive account’s username in “Windows Live ID” field, and password in “Password” field.
- Unplug USB cable from your device (if it is plugged).
- Perform synchronization (press icon with two gears) on your device.
After these actions your notebook from SkyDrive should appear in “Notebooks” section of MobileNoter SE/SE HD on device.