MobileNoter SE/SE HD
Q: How do I copy notebooks from my PC to my device using USB-cable ("USB sync")?
- Please connect your Android device to PC via USB cable.
- Copy notebooks from PC to the device.
- Unplug USB cable.
- Select in the MobileNoter SE/SE HD settings on device -> "Sync Directories" -> press "Edit sync list" button
- Find the folder containing your notebooks from PC and tick a checkbox to the right from it.
- Exit "Sync Directories" and press the sync button.
- When sync indicator stops spinning, open the MobileNoter SE /SE HD notebooks list (homescreen - Notebooks).
- If sync was successful, you'll see a list of synchronized notebooks. Then you will be able to open and edit them.
You may look at detailed instructions in our Help&Support section
Android USB Sync
BlackBerry USB Sync